Friday, February 26, 2010

Ok....this is my first attempt at blogging and I am keeping this short and sweet since it's a test! 

I am hoping to be able to keep this updated....at least once a week...for friends and family to follow our crazy lives.  However, as a new mother...and mother of twins at that..I make no promises!

On Jan 17th Shane and I started a new journey as "Daddy" and "Mommy!"  We were blessed with our 2 twincesses...Ashlee Lyn and Brooke Ann.   We were so lucky that I was able to carry them to our scheduled delivery date of 37 1/2 weeks and that they were big healthy girls.  Ashlee (6 lb 1 oz, 18") and Brooke (5 lb 11 oz, 18 3/4").

They girls are doing great and will post updates later...after I am sure this is working and I know what I am doing!   Shane and I are adjusting to a life of very little sleep.  It's been tough..but it is SO worth it.  We love our girls! 

I am leaving you with this picture of our family....and promise to type / share more once I get the hang of this!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for blogging! I am so excited I can keep up with the girls. I love the pictures you have posted.

    ReplyDelete