Sunday, June 13, 2010

Double Bubble...Double Trouble...we are back!



It's been a while since I have posted a blog...life has been crazy!!  We moved to our new house in Argyle and are LOVING it!!  It's so nice to have some space and privacy.   We have yet to unpack ever box or hang pictures..but we are settled in and pausing to take some time to enjoy it. 

The girls are growing like WEEDS!  I can't believe they will be 5 months in just a few short days.  I'll probably end up posting several blogs in a row tonight...since I have a break and a few minutes to get online.  With 2 babies, new house, crazy job, and all the other things life throws my way seems that time is more and more precious every day.  I can't complain though......God is good.

This is not the cutest picture....but it's so sweet!  Brooke ADORES her sister.  She reached over and grabbed her hand and I had to snap it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment