Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Family Reunion Fun!

This past weekend we had our annual Krenek family reunion (my Mom's side of the famiy).  It's always so fun to get together with our Aunts, Uncles, and Cousins...and ALL the kiddos that come along!! :) 

This year the reunion was in Katy at one of my cousins house....which worked out GREAT since she had a pool and it was SO hot!! 

They girls had their FIRST swim experience and LOVED it!  I will say that Ashlee was a tad more excited about it than Brooke...but they both were happy babies.  Shane could not make it...so thank you Poppy Cows and Uncle Glen for swimming with us!!  I guess I am going to have to be on look out for swim lesson locations now....

We also had our FIRST taste of watermelon.....the rinds made pretty good teethers! Cold and juicy!  :)

It was great to see the Krenek Klan...can't wait until next year!!








1 comment: