Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter!

Easter recapped...

What a difference a year makes....
2010

2011
The Easter Bunny came to our house!  Brought us summer outfits, PJ's, bunnies, books, balls, crayons, bubbles, and cups!!  Ashlee's favorite item was the $0.99 ball and Brooke liked the $0.50 plastic cup! 




Auntie Ginger found us these adorable Easter baskets for our Egg Hunt!! 
She prefilled them with a few fun a and yummy things!! 
Easter is just not complete without some Pink Camo!!

Hunting for eggs....sort of!  Brooke wanted to just run around and play with sticks.  Ashlee took a seat in the grass and chewed on her eggs or picked the grass.  They had fun..regardless of Cousin Will and Morgan really trying to get them to hunt the eggs!


Brooke was looking at the big kids but VERY anxious to get going..

Hey there!  Look at my purse!  


I just know there is something yummy in here....
Mom...leave me alone..I just want to GO......


....I have sticks to go hunt and pick up!  Forget the eggs!


I think I found one....

...I did!!  You see my egg!



"WOW...the bunny gave me an egg!!"
(Ashlee was afraid at first...but then warmed up and wanted to pet the bunny all day. 
She would go up to him and say "WOW")

Terrified....

Happy....

I love Brooke's scrunched up face here...she's like..Morgan..LET ME GO!

Daddy and his "mini-me"



No comments:

Post a Comment