Thursday, July 1, 2010

Rock N Roll ???

As some of you know, Brooke has mastered the rolling.  She rolled over "back to belly" about a month ago and no longer gets mad once she does it.  She is even flipping at night and sleeping on her belly....which is so cute when I wake her up in the mornings.

Now Ashlee...a bit handicapped with the bar and shoes...has ALMOST got the roll.  She rocks and grunts and tries so hard!!  I help her sometimes and she just smiles...but even when she doesn't succeed...she smiles (as seen in pic below)!  I know she will get it very soon...in the mean time..she'll just keep "rockin'!"  Brooke actually rolled for the first time when we were visiting Granny and Poppy Cows (my parents).  They are coming up today for the weekend...so just maybe they are good luck and Ashlee will perform for them!! 

Rockin....

Almost got it...this shoulder is just in the way!!

Defeated...but still VERY happy with my efforts!

No comments:

Post a Comment