Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Bath time fun .....

Ashlee and Brooke love water and their baths.  At home I have individual bath seats (thank you Neely) that I can put them in the big bath tub in.  When we were packing to go to Granny and Poppy Cow's house the other weekend I found this inflatable duck bath...(thank you BofA shower hostesses...that used this as punch bowl).  I thought it was the PERFECT thing to take with us and leave there for future bath times.  It's much easier than filling up the entire tub...has non-slip bottom...and they don't fit in the sink anymore!

The girls really enjoyed it..as you can tell from the pics below.  Brooke played with the toys and Ashlee just loved to splish splash!! 

My favorite is the last one..when I drained the water.  Ashlee was like .. "what..where did it go?"


No comments:

Post a Comment