Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ring Stack...a glimpse into the future perhaps...?

A few weeks ago when we were at Granny and Poppy Cow's house...Granny pulled out some baby toys that she had boxed up.   We found the ring stack and the girls had fun.  They can't talk...or at least we don't understand them...but I can see the below conversation going something like this.....


"Hmmm...what is this strange thing? " 
Ashlee is looking up for answers...while Brooke is exploring possibilities....


"I know Sissy....you put it in your mouth!!!"
Brooke doesn't look so keen on the idea....


"No Sister...you are supposed to put the rings on the stack...like this!"
She didn't make it on there...but it was funny and we were shocked that she even came close!


"Whatever...I still think it's more fun to eat it!" 


"Oh.....what am I going to do with her..and these rings if she eats my pole?"

No comments:

Post a Comment