Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Surprises in bloom...


The lady that owned our place prior to us had a TON of landscaping and flower beds..... those of you that know me well.....well you know that #1 my thumb is maroon..not green... and #2 I barely have time to eat or go the the bathroom much less mess with the yard right now!

Needless to say much of it has overgrown and looks horrible.  I figure this fall and next spring when the girls are a bit less "needy" (dreaming?) we will have a lot of work to do.  I long for the day they can help!  Haha!

The nice suprise...is that even with NO care and NO love every now and then I run in to a beautiful bloom!  It's a great surprise and brings a smile to my face and lift to my spirit! 

Below are just a few examples that I have captured via my camera phone during wagon strolls!









1 comment:

  1. You will again have time to do those things. And the girls will be able to help in another year. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete