Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"We Wagon for Wee Ones..."..MOD 2011

Each year I dedicate a my spring to helping babies.   I put my energy and passion into helping babies come into this world healthy and trying to ensure that they each have a fair start and lots of birthdays...buy supporting March of Dimes.  I was very blessed to carry my twins full-term (for twins - 37.5 weeks) and that they were each born close to 6 lbs each and HEALTHY!!   They did not have to spend anytime in the NICU and I really believe that my knowledge of premature births and how to work on preventing it helped...along with of course the power and gift of God. 

This year I served another year on the Bank of America Steering Committee for March of Dimes.  I took a leap of faith and took on the role of Co-Chair this year.  We had goal of $250,000 for Dallas and as of yesterday we were at $295,000!!  I am SO excited about the success of the campaign this year and the money that we have raised as a Corporate Family to help other's build families! 

See below...a great picture from the actual March for Babies this year...as we "wagon'd for wee ones!"


No comments:

Post a Comment