Wednesday, March 31, 2010

"Take me out to the ballgame...take me out with the crowd..."

"Take me out to the ball game, take me out with the crowd.

Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack, I don't care if I never get back,

Let me root, root, root for the home team, if they don't win it's a shame.

For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out, at the old ball game."

Spring is here!!  I love it for so many reasons... fresh cut grass smell, colorful flowers, patio weather, and of course BASEBALL!! 

Ashlee and Brooke went to their 2nd baseball game last weekend.  They enjoyed the great weather and cheering on their cousin Will.  Will loves the girls and was happy to see he had 2 of his biggest fans at the ballpark..although I think they snoozed through most of the innings! 

Here's to more nice days and baseball to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment