Saturday, October 2, 2010

Big Girl Brooke....anything on the coffee table is fair game.

Well...Shane and Meme (our Nanny) had told me that Brooke had pulled up on her own the other day to a toy in the nursery..but I had yet to witness it.  However, this morning all items on the coffee table became fair game!  As they were playing happily on the floor and I drinking my coffee and reading a magazine, in NO time..Brooke had called over to the coffee table and just pulled herself up!  It was like "pop...here I am Mommy and your coffee cup looks fun!"

I caught a few pics on my phone..as I had to be quick on the snap!  They aren't the best quality..but doesn't she look OH SO proud!!


1 comment:

  1. They are getting SO big!! SO proud of Brooke and her pulling up and SO proud of Ashlee and her good report and more "no shoe" time! What a trooper she is. They are both so stinkin' cute! And where on earth did you get those camo pacis?? So fun!

    ReplyDelete