Saturday, October 2, 2010

No shoe time!! Bring it!

Ashlee received a good report from her foot doctor the other day...so we have been allowing a little more "no shoe" time.  She LOVES it and it allows her the chance to try to catch up with Sissy on crawling and going from sitting to laying and back to sitting positon.  She doesn't have it down quite yet..but she does think about it!!  I will give her this...that little girl is a trooper!  She has a high tolerance for pain and is just about the happiest most laid back baby I have ever seen!  Regardless of when she starts to crawl and sit on her own.....she loves her extra "no shoe" time!  Believe me....as fast as Brooke is moving now days..I am really in no hurry to have Ashlee catch up with her.   Double trouble!



Thinking really hard....or else making #2!  : )

Hmm...not sure if this is the right thing to do..but I'll take a break and
catch a glimpse of TV and chew on this rattle while I figure it out.


I don't care...I am just HAPPY to have my shoes off!!
(How am I ever going to get mad at that face!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment