Saturday, October 2, 2010

Shopping girl!

Usually on the weekends if I have to run errands or go shopping I make sure I am prepared with lists and try to do a lot of one-stop shopping for effeciency purposes.  That means...my outings using consiste of a  regular trip to Super Wal-Mart for diapers, formula, beer, and groceries!  I mean they really do have everything and thankfully the one I frequent is nice and clean with normal people...  : )

My shopping/errands on the weekend also usually involve me flipping coin to see which twincess is going to venture out with me ...as I find it easier to convince Daddy to watch one vs both. 

Brooke one the coin toss the other weekend and she got to sit in the cart for the first time like a big girl!!  (Since then they have both been in carts as Cabelas.)   I have yet to brave the "double / side-by-side" cart with them...

Thought I share a snap shot...we were finished..and she was tired and ready to kick back in her car seat..but she did outstanding.  And YES...before you put-together-Mommy's comment....she is grasping the cart...with her hands...and there is no protective covering in the cart.  I did wipe it down with wipe..but I am just not a big germ freak..right or wrong.  I feel the more they are exposed to the better...  (fingers and toes crossed so far the last 9 months we have been pretty healthy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment