Sunday, February 6, 2011

Brooke's Basket Turnover....

One of Brooke's favorite things to do is climb IN her toy basket.  I was going to capture her playing in it on film one day...wrong day to capture it...as led to "boo-boo" for Brooke.   

Here I go...climbing into the basket...

Mommy was trying to warn me that I was going to fall.....but I didn't listen.
(Notice that bunny is under the basket...causing it to be "off balance" just enough.)

OH NO Mommy...I am falling backwards...
(I know it's not funny..but I really was amazed I caught the actual fall on film and her face cracks me up!)

 Brooke survived the fall..with just a little boo-boo on her bottom lip...
which you have to look VERY closely at to find!
Did she learn her lesson...of course not!  It's still one of her favorite things to do.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment