Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Goofy Girls!

*** WARNING ***
The following pictures contain CRAZY one year olds....being silly and goofy! 

I just love watching and listening to the girls play.  MOST of the time they play really well together...of course there is the occasional fight, tears, and squeals...but all-in-all...they really enjoy each other.  Hearing them communicate (if you call it that) to each other and their giggles really just warms my heart.  It's always hard to capture the moment on film...because as soon as they usually see me or I get up to get my camera...they quit!  Having a camera phone has helped me capture some goofy girl moments recently.  The quality is not as good..but you can get the jest....

The girls had the toy below as infants...for "tummy time."  They still enjoy playing with it.  They have discovered they can "hide" under it and look thru the mesh hole at us.  They think they are still hidden...it's quite comical!

Ashlee hiding...
A closer veiw of her in "hiding!"  Can't see her can you??

Here I am Mommy!!!

Brooke loves to PUSH things.  Anything.  Chairs, boxes, etc.  I got them these lil' animals with wheels and she pushes them and laughs.  It's the simple things that are so thrilling.  We should all learn this lesson. 



This is one of my favorites.  She has BOTH of them in her hands and is just squealing with joy!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment