Monday, April 26, 2010

Argyle Bound!

Shane and I are SO excited!   A few weeks ago we closed on the great house and lot we found in Argyle. You can check out the prior blog, "Sweet Home Argyle, Texas".  We LOVE the new place and can't wait to move out and call it home.  There is a ton of room for the girls to run and play, and it's just SO relaxing..even if it's more work to keep up. 

We quickly had to come to some "quick touch ups" on our Coppell house to get it market ready. We needed to sell it fast..as 2 mortgages was not going to be fun to carry.  We put it on the market last Monday night at about 8pm.  By the end of day Tuesday we had 4 showings and contract!!  All in ONE day!!  Wednesday there were 4 more showings and 2 backup contracts!  We could not believe it!  I was SO happy for several reasons. 

#1 - we were getting what we wanted and asked for it! 
#2-  it happened SO fast..which means less time to float 2 payments! 
#3 -  I only had to keep the house "showable" clean for 2 days (which is a big tasks with 2 babies, 2 dogs and a hubby!).  

The couple that is buying it has until May 1st to back out...but it's look very promising!  Check out our current home...that although it was my first house...I am not that sad to leave behind the concrete and alley..knowing I have 5 acres to head to!.  723 Clayton Circle  Everyone keep their fingers and toes crossed that the sale finalizes!!  

1 comment:

  1. L- That is AMAZING! You know it was God's perfect plan for y'all! I am so thrilled that it all worked out so well. And I'll cross my fingers until Saturday. :)

    ReplyDelete