Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bumbos, Blankies and Bottles!

We are growing and doing new things every day!!  Brooke had her first seat in her Bumbo chair!  She was not sure what to think of it...and I know it's a little early as she can't hold her head up well when she is tired...but soon I am sure they will be busy bee's in them!  Ashlee can't get in her's yet b/c of the casts.

They have started to really grab on to things (and not let go!)  Ashlee is our cuddler..she loves to hug her blankies and whatever she can get her hands on!  Below is one of her "taggies" that a dear friend made. As you can see..she loves it!




They have been practicing holding their bottles.  Of course too early for them to have it down..but we are working on it!



It's crazy how much they change each day.  I head back to work Monday...and while I am exhausted and SO ready to get back to some sort of adult/normal life and on a routine...I know I will miss all these cute moments..but will be happy to have some sanity back!  I'll just have to cuddle and love them that much more in the evenings and weekends!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment