Sunday, April 18, 2010

Marching for Babies!!

It's been a raining weekend..but we did not let it rain on our parade!!  The girls and I loaded up Saturday morning and headed to White Rock Lake for the annual March for Babies!  Ever year I do all I can to support the March of Dimes as it is a great organization.  The weather looked "iffy" and the girls and I prayed for no heavy rain so that they could participate in their 1st March for Babies!  I had umbrellas, ponchos, trash bags, etc all packed and ready just in case..we were going to look "red neck"...but we were going to make by golllie!  He must have listened...as the rain held out just long enough for us to participate in the walk and stay dry!  

Ashlee and Brooke enjoyed their first March for Babies and got to meet a lot of my Bank of America and March of Dimes friends.   I want to thank my co-workers for ALL the help they provided so that I could bring the girls out and participate.  There was feeding, holding, rocking to sleep, strolling, and even changing diapers (I missed that picture!).  The girls did great and were tuckered out after the event!  What a great team I work with...another blessing!

I have raised almost $500 so far...which I am proud of considering I was on Maternity Leave during this year's campaign.  We will be collecting funds through May 7th, so if you want to donate or know someone that would like to donate to this cause, please have them go to my personal MOD webpage!  Thanks for your support!!  http://www.marchforbabies.org/laura_moore





1 comment: