Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Girls meet Mrs. BC ...Mrs. BC meet the Twincesses!

12 weeks has flown by and Monday 4/12  it was time for me to return to work.  I must admit I am SO ready to get back to work.  Love the girls and am thankful for the 12 weeks I have had to spend with them...but ready for some routine, adult time and rest!!  Haha! 

Shane and I are once again blessed!  We were lucky enough to build out a nursery at Shane's office and one of his employee's wife wanted to be Nanny for the girls while they were infants.  It is a blessing for us and saving us $!  I felt great going back to work knowing Shane and his parents were right there if needed! 

BC loves the girls and I think she is spoiling them more than the grandma's! 

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing! This is SO great that someone so loving can take care of the girls. Almost the weekend!

    ReplyDelete